How are [MAINTAINER] patches handled and why aren't PRs FIFO?

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Apr 27 23:25:59 UTC 2011

On Thu, 28 Apr 2011 00:54:45 +0200
Olli Hauer <ohauer at FreeBSD.org> articulated:

> Maybe you have some time to spend?

Before I could reasonable be expected to set aside time, I would need a
detailed job description, etcetera. Perhaps you can supply me with one?

> If my quick lookup was not totally wrong I cannot find one PR opened
> by you.
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?originator=seibercom&closedtoo=on

And you won't either. The ports I maintain, and there are only a few,
are under a different alias.

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+ports at seibercom.net