xfce 4.8 upgrade errors

Pavel Timofeev timp87 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:33:05 UTC 2011

Thank you, Olivier for your reply!

> Can you post your .xsession-errors ? Or better /var/log/Xorg.0.log
No, I can't. System hangs and then I can only reboot system by pressing
button on computer case.
Of course I can`t see any error messages anywhere. And I even doesn't have
.xsession-errors file.

> Have you read, Martin Wilke's post [1] ?
Yes, I have read miwi's post. Doesn't help.
And I tried Xorg 1.9.5 (
http://freebsd.1045724.n5.nabble.com/ECFT-drm-dri-mesa-xorg-server-update-Part-1-td3867580.html
).
Any much more =( Nothing helps.

I just understood the problem!
It dawned upon me! All these apps are united by the fact that they have
icons (when they running) at notification area on xfce4-panel.
Problem with xfce4-panel! I checked it.

If I make
$ rm -rf .config
and then logon to xfce4 it tell me 'Welcome to the first start of the panel'
and I choose  'Use default config'.
Now all works very good,
But if I make logout and then relogon to xfce4 again opera and some apps
hangs system.

Ok. Reboot system. Logon to xfce4 and first thing remove 'notification area'
from xfce4-panel. And now all works fine!
Problem in xfce4-panel.

Sorry for poor english, it is foreign for me. Do you understand me?