Options JAIL in jdk16 port

David Demelier demelier.david at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 19:53:08 UTC 2011

On 01/04/2011 11:27, Subbsd wrote:
> Hi
>
> Сan someone explain that option JAIL means for JDK16 when this builds
> within jail ?
> I have not found any specific mention in the patch or the code:
>
> grep -Ri jail /usr/ports/java/jdk16/*
> /usr/ports/java/jdk16/Makefile:         JAIL    "Port is being built
> within a jail"             off
>
> and nothing more.
> Thansk.

I guess this option is not used anymore :

markand at Melon /usr/ports/java/jdk16 $ grep JAIL *
Makefile:		JAIL	"Port is being built within a jail"		off
markand at Melon /usr/ports/java/jdk16 $ grep JAIL /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.*
markand at Melon /usr/ports/java/jdk16 $

Or maybe I'm completely misunderstanding something.

By the way it has been disabled here in rev. 1.182 as you can see here :

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/java/jdk16/Makefile.diff?r1=1.182;r2=1.183;f=h

If a commiter can remove the OPTIONS line please :-)

Cheers,

--
David Demelier