lighttpd/1.4.28 + lighttpd-mod_h264_streaming won't start

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Thu Sep 30 10:51:35 UTC 2010

Not really an answer to your problem but we've found nginx works very well
with this. Tried lighttpd and had no end of problems with it nginx just
works. If you switch to nginx I'd advise going with the dev version which
has quite a few new features and fixes and again never had any issues with.
/usr/ports/www/nginx-dev

    Regards
    Steve