[CFT] Cleaned up editors/emacs-devel and editors/emacs

Ashish SHUKLA ashish at FreeBSD.org
Sat Sep 25 18:29:37 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I've updated editors/emacs-devel to bzr snapshot, and cleaned up the port, and
also tried to, but not tested yet, resolve a long-time pending issue[1].

I've also updated editors/emacs port to add CANNA support contributed by Yuji
TAKANO, and cleaned it up in a similar way.

The diff files are available from:

http://people.freebsd.org/~ashish/diffs/emacs-devel-24.0.50.101606.diff
http://people.freebsd.org/~ashish/diffs/emacs.diff

Let me know if you face any issues. I'll update and commit it in few days.