source-highlight broken

Jeremy Chadwick freebsd at jdc.parodius.com
Wed Sep 22 06:11:41 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 01:16:37PM +0800, Kevin Lo wrote:
> Mikle Krutov wrote:
> > Sorry, i've thought that everything needed
> > was included into config.log in first message.
> > Complete make log (e.g. make >
> > configure.log) in attach.
>
> The source-hightlight port is not broken. It builds fine
> on my 8.1-stable/-current. There's also no error log on
> http://pointyhat.freebsd.org/errorlogs/

The OP has a pkg_list that consists of 697 packages installed on the
machine.  Yes, six hundred ninety seven, and many of which look to be
outdated or deprecated.  I'm sure pkg_version -v and portaudit -Fda
would return some amusing results.

I would advise the OP to consider cleaning up his system.  In these
situations, I do:

rsync -avH /usr/local/ /usr/local.old/
pkg_delete -a -f
rm -fr /usr/ports/distfiles/*
find /usr/ports -name "work" -type d -print0 | xargs -0 rm -fr

And start over.  portmaster might help keep things up-to-date cleanly
going forward, but the existing situation looks dire.