update math/saga: question about wxWidgets

Rainer Hurling rhurlin at gwdg.de
Thu Sep 2 19:49:45 UTC 2010

I am the maintainer of math/saga. A few days ago I sent an update, see
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=150157.

With only little experience I tried to update to the newest linux
sources of SAGA GIS.

Among other things I introduced an option for unicode support.
Concerning that code I have a question:

Is it adequate to declare "WITH_UNICODE=yes" (and "CONFIGURE_ARGS+=
--enable-unicode" for the build process) to ensure, that the right
wxWidget (like wxgtk2-unicode) ports get installed, if they are not
present? Or do I have to declare them explictly as dependencies?

I would really appreciate if someone could have a look at it.

Furthermore, perhaps someone is willing to commit this update ;-)

Thanks in advance,
Rainer Hurling