RFT: deskutils/sciplore-mindmapping

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Wed Sep 1 18:13:06 UTC 2010

Greetings,

jhell wrote yesterday:

> I have not looked into this until now that I saw that you were working
> on SCIPlore very useful utility small and faster than Freemind in a lot
> of ways. Anyway... Thanks!

Good (and thanks for the - unquoted - pointer to fixing your other issue,
such is most useful in archives).

I've received all positive feedback, so testing is closed, I have
committed the port, deskutils/sciplore-mindmapping. Soon to be features on
a portsnap mirror close to you. :)

Further issue reports please via usual means (i. e. PR with Cc: to my
FreeBSD or this mailing address if thought to be FreeBSD-specific or of
unclear origin), or to the upstream if the observed misbehaviour looks
like a generic fault, or reproduces on Linux, MacOS X, or Windows. Please
note that my Java-fu is severely limited, keep that in mind when reporting
issues.

Thanks for all the testing and feedback!

Best regards

--
Matthias 'mandree@' Andree