Portmaster 3.1 upgrade

Alexandre axelbsd at ymail.com
Sun Oct 31 17:11:08 UTC 2010

Hi,

I read in /usr/ports/UPGRADING the instructions to properly upgrade
PORTMASTER 3.1.
It is written to do :

# pkg_delete -f portmaster*

# cd /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/portmaster && make clean && make install clean

But when I type the first one, I got the message :
pkg_delete: No match.

Portmaster is installed :
#pkg_info | grep portmaster
portmaster-3.0      Manage your ports without external databases or
languages

I know that I can uninstall and reinstall portmaster using # pkg_delete
portmaster-3.0 and the second command mentionned #make install clean
I just write this message because this instruction is written in
/usr/ports/UPDATING