xf86-video-intel29 - does it work with Ironlake graphics now?

Charlie Kester corky1951 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 16 21:04:24 UTC 2010

On Sat 16 Oct 2010 at 12:11:41 PDT Warren Block wrote:
>On Sat, 16 Oct 2010, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
>>
>>So, does the xf86-video-intel29 port work with Ironlake graphics now?
>
>I don't think so (although I don't have newer Intel video to test),
>but there's hope (from yesterday):
>
>http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=151120+0+current/freebsd-x11

Interesting, thanks!

BTW, does anyone know what's going on with miwi?  He had one of my port
PR's for a while and eventually timed out on that one too.  I hope he's
just busy/distracted and isn't ill or anything like that...  He's been
such a workhorse for the project, so his absence is significant.