CFR: patch to cleanup usage of SRC_BASE in various ports

Rene Ladan r.c.ladan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:37:17 UTC 2010

Op 30-11-2010 05:13, Mark Linimon schreef:
> I am trying to debug a problem in the package building scripts, and
> in the process of debugging it, have found some inconsistencies with
> ports that require kernel sources.  For installations that keep their
> latest sources in /usr/src, this patch should have no effect; however,
> for others (such as pointyhat, which has multiple src trees) this should
> fix edge conditions with 'make describe'.
>
> I would appreciate feedback on the following patch:
>
>   http://people.freebsd.org/~linimon/patches/diff.out.srcbase

Just looking at the patch itself, I've found that ${SRC_BASE} can also
be used in line 137, 152, 186, and 205 of the patch. These are ports
graphics/kix-kmod, graphics/plasma-kmod, palm/uppc-kmod, and
devel-linux_kdump respectively.

Rene
--
http://www.rene-ladan.nl/

GPG fingerprint = E738 5471 D185 7013 0EE0  4FC8 3C1D 6F83 12E1 84F6
(subkeys.pgp.net)