libsoup

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Nov 26 04:54:16 UTC 2010

On 11/25/2010 18:37, ajtiM wrote:
> devel/gir-repository-libsoup port moved to devel/libsoup

This really needs an UPDATING entry. I'm going to do one myself tomorrow
if no one more knowledgeable gets there first.

What worked for me to fix this was to do:

portmaster -o devel/libsoup devel/gir-repository-libsoup

If you have any other ports listed in the 2010-11-20 entries in
/usr/ports/MOVED you will have to do the same for them.

hth,

Doug

			-- OK Go