PR's not being picked up (Was Re: becoming a port committor)

RW rwmaillists at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 22 22:15:26 UTC 2010

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:58:56 +0100
Torfinn Ingolfsen <tingox at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 2:19 PM, RW <rwmaillists at googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > IMO chapter 10 should either be 3.7 or be merged into 3.6. If
> > anything deserves to be under "Quick Porting" it's this.
> >

> So then we will see your PR for an update of that chapter in the
> Porter's Handbook in the next few days perhaps?

If someone that's never submitted a document patch before, submits one
that involves moving a chapter in the porter's handbook, what are the
chances of its being committed?

It doesn't matter to me whether it gets updated or not, I don't have to
to deal with the shar files. I'm simply dispelling the myth that's
it's clearly  documented.