postgresql patch

Jason Helfman jhelfman at experts-exchange.com
Tue Nov 16 01:47:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was hoping you would be able to consider implementing this PR
(ports/113707) in all applicable versions if possible?

This patch makes the postgresql_user a tunable variable.

As it stands now, we are maintaining this internally due to this issue,
and would rather release internal maintainership for such a small issue.

# diff files/postgresql.in.new files/postgresql.in.orig
36c36
< postgresql_user=${postgresql_user:-"pgsql"}
---
> postgresql_user=pgsql

This patch has been on "over to maintainer" since 2007, and was hoping
you would have a moment to look at this.

Thanks so much,
Jason