Issue with recent license infrastructure.

Ashish SHUKLA wahjava.ml at gmail.com
Mon May 31 02:29:37 UTC 2010

Hi,

I noticed there is an issue with the license infrastructure recently
introduced in the ports tree. If the LICENSE_FILE (in port Makefile) points to
a file named LICENSE, then package generation fails, and also correct license
file fails to copy.

As a workaround, I've to copy LICENSE file to another name, say COPYING,
post-extraction, and mentioning COPYING as LICENSE_FILE (in port Makefile),
which then causes LICENSE file to be correctly generated and COPYING to be
correctly copied.

Thanks
Ashish SHUKLA
--
Sent via Gnus from GNU Emacs

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety.
  -- Benjamin Franklin, Memoirs of the life and writings of Benjamin Franklin