RFT: netatalk-2.1

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Fri May 28 06:27:55 UTC 2010

Am 22.05.2010 um 19:08 schrieb Stefan Bethke:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working on updating the net/netatalk port from 2.0.5 to 2.1.  You can find the most current version of my work at http://www.lassitu.de/freebsd/netatalk/
>
> Initial testing looks promising.  There's one outstanding issue: upgrading from 2.0.5 to 2.1 appears to fail because of the wrong order of include paths.  You can work around this by deinstalling 2.0.5 before building the new version.
>
> This work is also being tracked in PR#146576.

I've uploaded new version which I believe to be committable: http://www.lassitu.de/freebsd/netatalk/netatalk_2.1.1-1.tar.bz2

I have not tested Kerberos support since I'm lacking the environment.

If your system has IPv6 configured, you will need to configure a server each for IPv4 and IPv6.  Note that both afpd and cnid_metad will by default bind to IPv6 addresses.

Thanks,
Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811