ncftp broken for more than 6 months

Helmut Schneider jumper99 at gmx.de
Sun May 23 13:08:47 UTC 2010

Kostik Belousov wrote:

> On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 12:30:20PM +0000, Helmut Schneider wrote:
> > Kostik Belousov wrote:

> > > This is svn revision for src/, you can see it at
> > > http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=208374
> >
> > I'm running RELEASE so I need a certain time to prepare a STABLE
> > installation but I'll report back as soon as possible.
>
> I think, but did not checked, that the patch is applicable to the
> 8.0 release as well.

I applied the 1-line "patch" you provided in the PR to both my i386 and
amd64 installations (~15 x 8.0-RELEASE-p2) and it seems fine, I also
can not see any negative side effects (probably not expected at all).

Thanks a lot, Helmut

--
No Swen today, my love has gone away
My mailbox stands for lorn, a symbol of the dawn