zabbix-server patch for odbc and curl

Gergely CZUCZY phoemix at harmless.hu
Fri May 21 11:34:27 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've asked a few days ago for unixODBC and CURL support for the
zabbix-server's OPTIONS. Because the maintainer haven't even replied,
I've done the changes myself, and submitting the patch.

Changes that the patch brings:
 - Moved constant CURL support to an option
 - added UnixODBC and iODBC support to options, they are checked later
   for mutually exclusive.
 - Added --without-<feature> to CONFIGURE_ARGS for disabled features,
   preventing the port from picking up unwanted features from the
   system's installation.

Please be so kind and apply the port on farher maintainer timeout.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Gergely

--