OpenJDK6 not building

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Thu May 20 13:01:19 UTC 2010

Stacy Millions wrote:
: Dug into the build process a bit... they use a bundled version of ant
: which doesn't call /usr/local/bin/java (who uses JAVAVM_OPTS).
:
: Try adding these two lines to the MAKE_ENV of the port's Makefile
: 	JAVACMD=${LOCALBASE}/bin/java \
: 	JAVAVM_OPTS=-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true \
:
: and rerun make. It works for me.

Yup, that seems to have fixed it.  Thanks!

: but I tend to take the pragmatic approach that when reality disagrees
: with the documentation, I believe reality :-)

Stupid reality, always getting in the way...