OpenJDK6 not building

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Wed May 19 14:44:30 UTC 2010

Dominic Fandrey wrote:
: On 19/05/2010 10:25, Alex Dupre wrote:
: > Dominic Fandrey ha scritto:
: >> I have no idea, why it tries to download something during build,
: >> and no idea why it fails to do so.
: >
: > Theoretically a port should not download anything in the build stage,
: > but currently the openjdk6 port does it. I don't know why it fails for
: > you, but I built the port in tinderbox without problems. Have you re-tried?
:
: I tried it in three different environments, (NAT, UMTS, University VPN).
: No clue what causes the exception.

FWIW, I'm seeing the same thing when trying to upgrade openjdk6-b17_2 to
openjdk6-b19_1.