Subversion repository ... ?

Marc G. Fournier freebsd at hub.org
Wed May 12 04:53:54 UTC 2010

Things have changed, but I can't seem to find anywhere that documents what
its been changed to, other then the references I find to the svn /usr/src
repository ...

... its been a very very long time since I've had to update any of my
ports, and I'm trying to do so right now on the bsdstats port ... but
everything I have still references CVS, and although I can still
checkout/update from CVS, its a read-only repostiory, so I can't write ...

Could someone please point me to the docs on post-CVS / Subversion?

I've even searched these archive susing google, and am drawing a complete
blank ...

Thank you ...