FreeBSD Port: openldap-server-2.4.22

Marc Hunter marc at excelsystems.com
Wed May 5 20:21:59 UTC 2010

   Just installed this port and I'm running into this problem  starting
   slapd:
   /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/libexec/slapd: Undefined symbol
   "ldap_pvt_csnstr"
   I know this is not much info, I can provide more if this is not a
   known issue or a known stupid question.  I only broach it because I
   see recent changes to the port and another comment online of a similar
   problem and the suggestion that it should be mentioned to the port
   maintainers.
   I was attempting to follow the steps listed here, and had an
   up-to-date ports tree:
   [1]http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=770
   Thanks!
   Marc