FreeBSD Port: textproc/skribe

Narciso Martínez Malnero narcotico at gmail.com
Wed May 5 13:18:38 UTC 2010

Hello.

I need to install this port, but I find with one problem. It needs
lang/bigloo  <http://www.freshports.org/lang/bigloo/>
http://www.freshports.org/lang/bigloo/  that it doesn’t compile (“is not
compiled with Emacs 23”).

I’m not a user with very experience and I would like to know if it would be
possible to run it in my FreeBSD 8.

I’m thinking in 2 posibilities (but I don’t know if it’s possible, and If
yes, how?):

1) Try compiling and view that errors I get with the new version
bigloo3.3a-5.tar.gz
(ftp://ftp-sop.inria.fr/indes/fp/Bigloo/bigloo3.3a-5.tar.gz).

2) Try with the fedora rpm in
<ftp://ftp-sop.inria.fr/indes/fp/Bigloo/fedora/>
ftp://ftp-sop.inria.fr/indes/fp/Bigloo/fedora/.

If somebody knows the solution or can tell me what do you thinking about
these possibilities and what steps that I have to do if I’ll will probe.

Thank you.

Sorry for my bad English.