[RFC] Reduce namespace pollution on zlib.h

Pietro Cerutti gahr at gahr.ch
Wed Mar 31 10:28:57 UTC 2010

On 2010-Mar-27, 02:51, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net> writes:
> > So...  May I consider my import just exposed some existing bugs in other
> > applications and we don't want to workaround these issues?
>
> Correct.

Just to make it clear so that everyone knows how we're going to handle
this: are you (src people) going to commit a fix to unexpose LFS crap
or are we (ports people) supposed to fix each and every single port
that supposes to be on Linux?

The attentive reader will note a bias towards the former :)

--
Pietro Cerutti
The FreeBSD Project

PGP Public Key: