[RESOLVED] Re: Java For Firefox

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Fri Mar 19 17:37:05 UTC 2010

On 03/19/10 12:25, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Programmer In Training <
> pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us> wrote:
>

>> I would be more then willing to donate cycles and space for testing and
>> bug reporting. That's going to be the extent of my contributions because
>>

> Well, it is nice of you to offer this.

It's all I have to offer.

> However, keep in mind that there aren't enough human resources (programmers,
> bug fixers, documenters, etc) in the FreeBSD Project.
> Until that issue is fixed, your offer will not help.

All I needed to hear. There is no time frame because there aren't enough
programmers. Thank you. (: I consider this issue resolved.

> So, to everyone wanting to help the FreeBSD Project; learn how to code, fix
> bugs, document, etc. (not necessarily in that order). That way you will make
> a difference.
> To all others; wishing will only get you so far.
> This is the real world: deal with it.

Working on those, slowly but surely. First step is to actually get back
into using my Learning Perl book to learn perl. (:

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.