lang/guile fails to build on amd64 / 9-CURRENT

Chuck Swiger cswiger at mac.com
Thu Mar 18 03:06:48 UTC 2010

On Mar 17, 2010, at 7:00 PM, Jason Garrett wrote:
> This must be set by default as I have set no other flags in
> /etc/make.conf or otherwise. How would I go about un-setting this?
> -Wno-error?

Yes, that should do it:

  touch /etc/make.conf && echo "CFLAGS += -Wno-error" >> /etc/make.conf

Please note that I'm inferring from the compiler treating a #warning as an error; if you show more of the actual compilation line, the list might be better able to understand what the compiler flags were and where they might have been set.

Regards,
--
-Chuck