[Cherokee] Cherokee Web Server version in ports tree

Michiel van Es mve at pcintelligence.nl
Fri Mar 12 13:20:15 UTC 2010

Hi,

I don't know if it is a problem but I also found out that the install
does not create a cherokee user on freebsd and that cherokee is running
as root default on freebsd...
Security wise it does not sound as a good idea to let it run as root ;)
(I know I can change it manually but it would be nice that the installer
installs the cherokee user and set the permissions right and then
startup as cherokee user).

Kind regards,

Michiel