Installing cups-1.4.2_1 port reports port MISSING

jhell jhell at DataIX.net
Wed Mar 10 12:42:33 UTC 2010

Unless you have a Konica-Minolta Magicolor printer... remove
cups-magicolor-1.5.0_5 by issuing the following.

pkg_delete -d -f cups-magicolor-1.5.0_5

Your prints should continue fine after this.

If you do have that type of printer then maybe recompiling that port alone
will fix your problem.

The hint is in the error line that you get and a clue to solving it was in
the pkg-descr in the port itself.

Best of luck.

--

  jhell