FreeBSD Port: nginx-devel-0.8.34 / fancyindex patch

tsuna tsunanet at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 05:51:23 UTC 2010

Hi there,
apologies if that's not the right way of reporting a bug in a FreeBSD
Ports.  I'm using nginx-devel-0.8.34 on FreeBSD 7.1 with the
"fancyindex" module.  This module doesn't seem to be maintained by its
original author so I'm hoping that my patch can at least make its way
to the FreeBSD ports.  The module fails to produce any output when
attempting to list a directory in which one of the files or
subdirectories can't be stat()ed by nginx.  Patch attached.

Thanks.

--
Benoit "tsuna" Sigoure
Software Engineer @ www.StumbleUpon.com