kde4 Upgrade to 4.3.5 -problems -partially solved

David Southwell david at vizion2000.net
Mon Mar 1 11:39:07 UTC 2010

The main problem was due to errors in compiling kdebase4-runtime. After
rebuilding soprano & oxygen-icons I then rebuilt kdebase4-runtime. KDE4 then
appeared to load satisfactorily. However keyboard still does not work.
However I was able to close the desktop using the mouse and revert to
console input.

I am now starting a new thread to cover the keynoard problem.