portmaster: problem with --packages-build?

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Sun Jun 13 00:10:17 UTC 2010

On Sunday 13 June 2010 01:40:19 Doug Barton wrote:
> No hurry for testing, I found some good test cases locally and was
able
> to confirm that the new code works to detect this problem so I
committed
> it to the ports version (2.29).

i just saw the e-mail, so i wasn't able to test it before :)
i have only one question: what if the port is listed only in build
dependencies but is installed because i want it installed (of course,
portmaster cannot know why a port was installed)? will it get
removed?

> Thanks again for bringing this to my attention.

thank you for fixing it!
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

Work is the curse of the drinking classes.
		-- Mike Romanoff