installing java in freebsd 8

Sunpoet Hsieh sunpoet at sunpoet.net
Tue Jun 8 05:12:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

Did you see error message like this?
=> tzupdater-1_3_29-2010f.zip doesn't seem to exist in /usr/ports/distfiles/.

By default, diablo-jdk16 requires tzupdater.
You may skip this by setting WITHOUT_TZUPDATE.
tzupdater can be manually downloaded from
http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp,
"JDK DST Timezone Update Tool - 1.3.29" is the first item in
"Additional Resources" section.

- Sunpoet