Can't build devel/icu{,4} on 8-STABLE amd64

Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira lioux at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 6 04:04:25 UTC 2010

Hi,

	I can build neither devel/icu nor devel/icu4 under
FreeBSD 8.1-PRELEASE amd64 with latest up to date ports.

$ uname -a
FreeBSD exxodus.fedaykin.here 8.1-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE #6: Thu Jun  3 20:30:23 BRT 2010     lioux at exxodus:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/LIOUX  amd64

	I have not been able to build icu{,4} ever since I upgraded
from FreeBSD 7-STABLE to 8-STABLE.

	Both ports fail during their test phase of the port build.

----------

- devel/icu

 /putiltst/
   FAIL: t_timezone may be incorrect. It is not a multiple of 30min.   ---[OK]  ---/putiltst/TestPUtilAPI

[snip]

   ---OK:   CalendarLimitTest
      ---OK:   TestPRTOffset
      ---OK:   TestVariousAPI518
      ---OK:   TestGetAvailableIDs913
         FAIL: t_timezone may be incorrect. It is not a multiple of 15min. It is 10776

- devel/icu4

 /putiltst/
   ---[OK]  ---/putiltst/TestVersion
   ---[OK]  ---/putiltst/TestCompareVersions
   ---[OK]  ---/putiltst/TestErrorName
   FAIL: t_timezone may be incorrect. It is not a multiple of 30min.   ---[OK]  ---/putiltst/TestPUtilAPI

   ---OK:   CalendarLimitTest
      ---OK:   TestPRTOffset
      ---OK:   TestVariousAPI518
      ---OK:   TestGetAvailableIDs913
         FAIL: t_timezone may be incorrect. It is not a multiple of 15min. It is 10776

----------

	Full build logs can be found at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~lioux/icu/devel__icu__build_log.txt
http://people.freebsd.org/~lioux/icu/devel__icu4__build_log.txt

	The port work directory of the failed builds can be found at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~lioux/icu/devel__icu__work.tar.xz
http://people.freebsd.org/~lioux/icu/devel__icu4__work.tar.xz

	Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
feature, n: a documented bug | bug, n: an undocumented feature