devel/apr1 upgrade fails with Xcc/etc errors ...

Andre Heider a.heider at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 16:05:38 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Marc G. Fournier <scrappy at hub.org> wrote:

> Why is 'build/libtool.m4' hard coded vs using ${ltfile}?
>
> It doesn't fix the problem, only silences one error in configure about No
> such file or directory ...

The file build/libtool.m4 isn't there on my fbsd 7.2 box while building apr1.
${ltfile} points to /usr/local/share/aclocal/libtool.m4 here, which
this port shouldn't touch.

`make configure` on apr1 fails for me because it expects libtool and
build/config.[sub|guess], which are all missing.
When stopping the configure step via ctrl+z, copying over the files
from /usr/local/share/..., then `fg` it builds fine.

Looks like the libtoolize step in buildconf doesn't do what it's supposed to do?

Regards,
Andre