security/hydra and www/hydra

Anonymous swell.k at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 23:17:50 UTC 2010

Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 02:18:36AM +0400, Anonymous wrote:
>> Ah, it uses NO_LATEST_LINK. So the answer is `none'. Sorry.
>
> Yeah, but I had to look it up myself.
>
> Do you know of any other examples that are missing either CONFLICTS or
> NO_LATEST_LINK?

I'm not sure what you mean by `either ... or' here but I don't think you
can substitute CONFLICTS with NO_LATEST_LINK. As for missing CONFLICTS
there are too many to check, I've stopped after finding following

  net/ttt, games/ttt - both install bin/ttt but only games/ttt has CONFLICTS
  chinese/vflib, japanese/vflib - have similar PLIST and no CONFLICTS
  lang/gawk, japanese/gawk - bin/gawk, no CONFLICTS
  math/surf, www/surf - bin/surf, no CONFLICTS