Update "eiciel" port

Jerry freebsd-ports.user at seibercom.net
Sun Jul 18 19:09:35 UTC 2010

The present version of "sysutils/eiciel" is over two years and two
versions old. A newer version, Eiciel 0.9.8 has been released. The
current version of eiciel does not work with nautilus. As soon as I
right click on a folder in the nautilus window, the program crashes.
This is on a FreeBSD 8.1-PRERELEASE / amd64 system.

I am not familiar enough with the sufficiently knowledgeable about the
intricacies of gnome to update this port myself. I am hoping that
someone else would be willing to handle it.

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD-Ports.user at seibercom.net