pkg_version notification and perl

Jerry freebsd-ports.user at seibercom.net
Thu Jul 15 10:41:09 UTC 2010

I just ran 'portsnap' to update my port tree, followed
by "/usr/sbin/pkg_version -vIL=" which produced this output:

These ports need updating:
perl-5.10.1_1                       >   succeeds index (index has 5.10.1)
startup-notification-0.10           <   needs updating (index has 0.10_1)

You will notice the discrepancy with perl. This never occurred before.
Is there something wrong on my system or does the problem exist
elsewhere?

--
Jerry ✌
FreeBSD-Ports.user at seibercom.net