Review request for new port: sysutils/etcupdate

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Fri Jul 9 18:10:39 UTC 2010

On 07/09/10 05:27, John Baldwin wrote:
>  (I used etcmerge as a template.)

BTW, I forgot to take this opportunity to insert my traditional rant
about "this is why I'm so pedantic when it comes to removing bad code
from existing ports." :)  They get used as examples, and in this case
John made a perfectly reasonable choice, and should have been able to
rely on existing code to give him a clean path to developing his new port.

Doug

			-- Propellerheads