new port dns/dns-audit review

Jason jhelfman at e-e.com
Wed Jan 27 00:47:30 UTC 2010

Without having looked at the port itself, yet, I would like to comment on
the name of the port.

It really is misleading that it is a dns-audit port, in that it only seems
to audit the Dns Record and the Reverse. I do understand that this is
matching the name of the script, itself, but I don't know if that is something
that would be "up" for discussion with FreeBSD, and finding a suitable
alterative name.

That being said, thank you for the time and effort you put into this and I
would love to try this out!

-j

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:21:38AM +0000, Sevan / Venture37 thus spake: