Dropping maintainership of two of my ports

Charlie Kester corky1951 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 00:15:32 UTC 2010

I've decided to drop maintainership of two of my ports, since I haven't
been able to give them the attention they are due:

	graphics/bmeps
	devel/dklibs

bmeps and dklibs are by the same author, and bmeps depends on dklibs. So
if someone take one of these, he should probably also take the other.

Brief synopsis of the work that needs doing:

Both ports have been out-of-date for a few months now.

The previous version of both bmeps and dklibs introduced some Java
utilities to the package, but I excluded these from the ports for the
time being because I wasn't sure how to get them installed and running
correctly.  Perhaps someone more familiar with Java and with porting
Java apps will take a look at this.