FreeBSD Port: ocsinventory-ng-1.02.1

Marcelo araujobsdport at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:28:11 UTC 2010

Hi dear Raynaud,

Now, I'm back from a business trip and my vacation, currently I've some time
to spend on FreeBSD Ports and I've a plan to do some changes on
ocsinventory-bg as well. Thanks to contact me and of course you don't boring
me. Thanks to suggestion this change and I'll work on it still in this week.

I'll keep in touch with you.

Best Regards,
- Araujo

--