Why change to plist-sub for pkg-message?

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 18 21:24:16 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I've noticed a lot of commits recently to use plist-sub for pkg-message
and I'm wondering if there is some overarching purpose for this, or if
it's just general cleanup? If the latter that's fine, and I am fully
supportive of efforts to keep things neat and tidy. The reason I ask is
that I was recently sent the following PR, I don't see any benefit to
the proposed change, and the user hasn't responded to my followup request.

Any insight would be welcome,

Doug

			-- Pablo Picasso