fsvs port

Alexander Pyhalov alp at rsu.ru
Mon Jan 11 07:16:32 UTC 2010

Hello.
This is my port for fsvs 1.2.1 (a tool which allow you to store your
filesystem versions in subversion repository in quite a flexible way,
including file permissions and without a lot of .svn dirs,
http://fsvs.tigris.org/). It works for me (tested in amd64 jailed
environment on FreeBSD 8.0). I had to do several patches to compile it,
but most of them have been included in fsvs main tree (thanks to Phil
Marek) , in future patch included in port will be  quite small :)
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,