Webmin and the installation

Ronald RiemVis r.riemvis at dutondata.nl
Sun Jan 10 11:21:31 UTC 2010

Dear reader,

Sending a email to olgeni at FreeBSD.org did not work.
The maintainer is not to reach.
Please contact him and give him below information

I did a fresh installation from Freebsd 8 with as first a installation
of the webmin 1.490 from the ports selection.
During running from the setup.sh file I get 2 time the announcement that
a permission is denied.
Searching on Internet learns me that maybe has something todo with pearl.
Can you tell me if the webmin-1.500 ports installation will have not
this problem?
And if the problem still exist what can I do do make the installation
good working?
--

With warmest regards,

Ronald RiemVis