The state of Ada (Re: FreeBSD unmaintained ports which are currently scheduled for deletion)

John Merryweather Cooper john_m_cooper at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 18:37:36 UTC 2010

Well, the compiler needs to be upgraded to the latest version.  Linux gets a compiler out of the box, but we have to bend one to shape.  Most things stay the same, but there are always subtle differences.  I'd be happy to help do this (as I'm currently unemployed), but I'm also going through a divorce.  You can contact me more directly at j.m.cooper at borgsdemons.com.

John M. Cooper