Update of cad/gmsh port

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at missouri.edu
Sat Jan 2 00:52:08 UTC 2010

I have attempted to update the gmsh port to version 2.4.2.  This is
quite a large change, because gmsh has changed from using configure to
cmake.

I'll submit the port in due course, but since this is the first port I
have ever updated using cmake, I thought I would ask for comments first.

In particular, I had to hack quite a bit to make NOPORTDOCS be respected.

You can find the updated port at
http://www.math.missouri.edu/~stephen/gmsh.tar.gz

Pedro: the binaries mshsort and dxf2geo no longer seem to be built.  I
hope that these weren't something special you needed.

Thierry: I haven't yet tested the WITH-OCC option yet.  I am still
waiting for opencascade to finish building.

Stephen