Audacious2 few issues

Piotrek piokud84 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 19:18:52 UTC 2010

Hi

I have few problem related to Audacious2.2 first of all, when i try to play mp3s i get dirty/distorted/interfered sound (FLACs plays perfectly, i use oss plugin), and for eg. mpg123 plays mp3s perfectly, other thing is that when i run audacious with GTKui it crashes xorg randomly, and after i start x again everything works good until i start audacious again and then it crashes xorg straight away, reboot helps until next random crash. Audacious with normal gui causes problems with closeing, when i try close audacious i get message that "process is not responding, close it anyway ?" strange thing is if i click "no" i can change tacks and do anything else with it (so it is responding)

I keep my music on NTFS disk (mounted read only)

Audacious 2.2_1
Audacious-plugins 2.2_2
Xorg http://wiki.freebsd.org/ModularXorg/7.5#preview

FreeBSD sng 8.0-STABLE FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE #0: Tue Feb 16 18:26:01 CET 2010     sng at sng:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/DESKTOP-DEBUG  amd64

Just let me know if You need any additional info

--
Piotrek <piokud84 at gmail.com>