net/samba34: after upgrade from samba33 -> samba34 no client can connect to samba34-server anymore!

O. Hartmann ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Feb 8 11:41:43 UTC 2010

After upgrading from samba33 to samba34 from most recent ports, no
Windows_XP and Windows_7 client is capable of connecting to the samba
server anymore! I use the same config as before, did a testparm (it
shows this ahaead:
Load smb config files from /usr/local/etc/smb.conf
max_open_files: sysctl_max (11095) below minimum Windows limit (16384)
rlimit_max: rlimit_max (11095) below minimum Windows limit (16384)
).
I have no idea what's going wrong. The authentication is done via LDAP.
Using samab33 works without problem.

Regards,
Oliver