MAINTAINER PORT problem
scheidell at secnap.net
Mon Feb 1 15:03:31 UTC 2010
On 2/1/10 8:28 AM, Michael Scheidell wrote:
> I am working on the port for SA 3.30 (im the maintainer)
> make clean && make && make install works.
> portinstall doesn't.
> portinstall won't make /usr/local/share/spamassassin/
nevermind. I was focusing on the chmod and missed an error in Makefile,
just above it.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
More information about the freebsd-ports