Updating Claws-Mail

Mon Dec 13 16:06:36 UTC 2010

On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:12:39 +0200 Ion-Mihai Tetcu <itetcu at FreeBSD.org>
wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 10:31:25 +0100
> Alexander Leidinger <Alexander at Leidinger.net> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:23:51 +0200 Ion-Mihai Tetcu
> > <itetcu at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> > > Yes, but we don't want them ;)
> >
> > *Some* people do not want them, so it should be configurable (with
> > the default for at least the official package build cluster to be
> > enabled).
>
> Can't we just fetch the file as DSITFILES from somewhere?

Do you want to invest time to build the port + manual, make the manual
available somewhere, and modify the port each time to fetch it?

What's wrong with having it build on the pointyhat cluster for those
which build a package and to make it an option for those which build
the port?

Bye,
Alexander.